BARTOW COUNTY, Ga. – The Bartow County Effectively being Division is warning folks after a restaurant employee examined definite for Hepatitis A.
It came about at a Willy’s Mexicana Grill on Essential Boulevard in Cartersville.
The health department is offering free Hepatitis A immunizations.
Anyone who ate there between May perchance likely likely furthermore thirty first and June 17th may perchance be at threat. They are being asked to:
- Computer screen their health for symptoms of hepatitis A infection up to 50 days after exposure.
- Wash their hands with cleaning soap and warmth water time and again and thoroughly, particularly after the use of the bathroom and before getting ready meals.
- Preserve at home and keep in touch to their healthcare supplier true now if symptoms of hepatitis A infection create.
Hepatitis A is a viral infection that is affecting the liver.
Symptoms encompass nausea, abdominal anguish, and fever.
Cautious hand washing, including below the fingernails, with cleaning soap and water, along with vaccination of someone at threat of infection, will cease the spread of this disease.
The free Hepatitis A immunization is on the market on the Bartow County Effectively being Division, a hundred Zena Force in Cartersville.
For extra files on hepatitis A, click on right here.
- VIDEO: The 2d deputies saved newborn wrapped in plastic acquire
- Lady taunts McDonald’s employee for snoozing at work; turns on the market may perchance be extra to narrative
- Police shield weapons, meth and other treatment in main raid at Gwinnett home
© 2019 Cox Media Community.